Borrane is a self catering holiday cottage perfectly located on the beach front in the picturesque fishing village of Port St Mary in the South of the Isle of Man.
In beautifully appointed seaside self catering accommodation you can be sure of a wonderful holiday, either relaxing and enjoying the peace of Port St Mary, a coastal village rich with geographical, marine and historic heritage, or by taking part in some of the many activities the Isle of Man has to offer.
On The Promenade Borrane enjoys spectacular views over the bay and village of Port St Mary at the front and panoramic views over open fields to the hills at the rear. Borrane offers spacious self catering accommodation in light filled south facing rooms.
Every room has a view!
The front and rear gardens have seating and patio area where you can unwind at the end of the day
A good base for enjoying the beauty and all that goes on in the Isle of Man or for just relaxing in the restorative peace and quiet of this beautiful island.
• Very high standards of quality and comfort
• Lovely environment - safe, sandy beach
• Wonderful coastal and hill walking
• Boating,fishing and bird watching
• Close to 3 excellent golf courses
• Steam train and historic sites
• Many local cafes and restaurants